Tuesday, March 6, 2012

what's new?

Well, I'm gearing up for the New York Beauty quilt along which started yesterday.  I made my practice block into a pillow. 

I pretty much just sit on the sofa and admire it.
This shot was taken before it was
covered in dog hair.  Barney and Daisy love
to add a little to everything I do.

I have picked out fabric for the project (at least for the start).  I'm tying to expand from
the primitive fabrics to the brighter, fresher,
modern fabrics. 
As you can see, I'm struggling.


I'm sure I will add/subtract.  I always do.
LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!

 What's this black box in the PeacedGoods studio???
 

Here is a hint.


OK, here she is.



My new BFF (or is that BBF?) I really think I am going to love her once I
get her figured out. I had a
four hour class yesterday on how to use her and have
three more classes to go.

I sold all the small project bags I had on Etsy, so now I
feel like a working girl, again.
I only need to sell about 220 more bags and the
 machine will be paid for.

Priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: