Sunday, September 30, 2012

Who's that behind those Foster Grants?




You may be too young to remember that commercial.  The last person I remember saying 
"who's that behind those Foster Grants?" is Sophia Loren.



   You gotta love a man in a mustache (not to mention the big bushy eyebrows)

Lot's of golf and football around her this weekend,
so I really got a lot of sewing done.


When is the last time you had a pencil case?
People must use them since there are patterns for them.


I really hated cutting into this typewriter fabric.  I have 
two different colors.  I was going to use 
it to make covered journals, but now I'm thinking Ipad
covers.  I can't believe I left that piece of lint on it.  

OK, 
so I decided to move out of pencil case mode and
into gift/toy bag mode.








The lighting wasn't very good for any of this photos.

Below is the post photo session  photo.


There is never anything on the table you can eat.
Really, my kitchen table (and whole house) pretty much looks like this all the time, just
different stuff on different days.



















s

No comments: