Friday, February 15, 2013

Day four

This is a photo Jack snapped
of me and my laundry lady and neighbor, Debby.
As luck would have it, our washing machine
died as soon as it filled when Jack was
doing a load of laundry.
Deb was kind enough to wash and dry it for us.
I needed my jammies and yoga pants for the weekend!


Had I known he was going to take pictures,
I would have lost 10 pounds before I walked across the street.
Anyway, everything (even the fitted sheets) was so
nicely folded, we are just going to leave it
all in the basket as it is.

There was some sort of precipitation all day.
the crew worked till 2:00.

this is the front.

another view of the front.


the side


the side, again


another view of the side


and here is the back.  
Every thing, except Barney, will be covered with vinyl.


Look it my sweet princess at the gate.


and, again at  my handsome prince.
(my other handsome prince is taking a nap)


I good day to bake.  


and make a little turkey soup.

I have sewed very little since work started.
This weekend, I will be picking out outside lights,
and new curtain rods for the side and garage doors.
And hoping no more appliances die.

No comments: