Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday Musing

I went a week without sewing a thing.
I was doing a little yard work, and 
a little spring time house work and
watching the Masters golf tourney.

I have noticed, when I'm not sewing,
my fabric multiplies.
Now, here is the question-
If you buy fabric for a project does it become
a ufo (unfinished object) when you get it home 
or does it become a ufo
once you start working on it?.

I keep thinking I'm gonna make a list of 
my ufo's and then make
a commitment to finish them up.

I would also need to make a list
of things I haven't started, yet.
Then maybe do a finish then a start,
a finish then a start.

I'll let  you know how that goes.

Meanwhile,
here is fabric I do have plans for.


this will be an Atomic quilt.
I purchased all the fabric I need for it.


these strips will be a modern 
log cabin (I still need to buy background fabric)


these will be part of the summer love quilt
I started a summer or two ago.  I had
a bit of a measuring issue and
need to reconfigure so I needed to add some prints 
(on sale).


This is Liberty Stile.
Made in London, organic and 
rather expensive.


I got a fat quarter of the entire collection and am
going to turn it into a swoon quilt.
I still need background for it and 
have ordered a sample card of
art gallery solids to choose from.

I don't think Kona will be right for it.

I do have a finish I am getting ready to mail to someone
special.  I was planning to mail
it today, but forgot about it being April 15 so 
I'll have to see if I can
even get in the post office.

Here is a pic of the work in progress.


that's all folks

No comments: