Tuesday, October 23, 2012

what will I do with all the money i make???

these pics are not in any particular order,
and my lighting is not the best for photographing,
but there is so much getting ready going on
i felt i needed to get it all down.
I cannot believe i made all this stuff,
and there is more.......


I am sewing little fabric loops to the top of my business cards
which, are doubling as price tags, and attaching them to the item
with a tiny safety pin.

I started out using fabric scraps left over from the item the  being priced.
this really took a lot of time,
so when I got to the lower priced items,
I just used Christmas fabric loops so I would not
have to keep rummaging through my scraps.
then i started just punching holes in the cards
and tying them on with twill tape,
then, after hours and hours, i just got out the glue gun (not really)


and, of course, i had to press as i priced

one of my favorite wristlets.
I'm hoping to make an ipad cover out of this fabric.  cute????


pricing and pinning

the most amazing thing, is that i have not spilled anything
on my stuff.

these are two of my latest faves.
left, is a robot kindle case,
right, is an ipad case

these are flags i made to decorate my space at the show.  it's
hard to get good pics in the midday sun, but
i love the shadows they make



in addition to paying to rent a table at the show,
i have to give them an item for a door prize.
these little quilted coasters came to the rescue.

craft show jack and his sidekick, barney, always
have to get into the act.

No comments: