Wednesday, November 21, 2012

We'll always be your sugar!

Just what every girl wants
to hear the day before thanksgiving



"We'll always be your sugar!"

this is the first time I noticed this on the box. 

I usually just empty the contents into a tight lidded container
and toss the box.
Makes me wonder what else I might be missing?
some little surprise just waiting for me
to pay attention.

I admit, I am a person who spends a good deal of
time looking for inspiration on the Internet.
and all the time it was in my 
kitchen cupboard.

Now, 
look what's on my kitchen counter.


needs a little more sugar


Perfect!


this is what happens when
you start baking early.



veeeeeeeery tasty!


Tom is in the oven.


This is a little quilt that I wasn't too
happy with, but it is really growing on me.

These need to have binding put on.


sew on


You'll always be my sugar!!!!!!!!!!1



No comments: