Sunday, January 22, 2012

liar, liar, my pajamas are on fire

I lied.
Firstly, I said I wouldn't blog about a certain quilt until it was finished.  Well, I'm gonna blog about it now, and it's not finished.


Secondly, I lied because I said I wasn't gonna buy any fabric for it but was gonna use the 30's reproductions from my stash.  A lot of them are there, but some were anemic, so I had to go visit my friends at Sew Happy Quilting and pick up some fat quarters - some for this quilt, some for I don't know what.

and

Thirdly, I said I was gonna have all the 3 1/2 blocks (520 of them) ready to sew together today - I guess I still have time to redeem myself on this one.

But....
I got a little bored and started experimenting...

so then I had to get out the camera.









and here I sit at my computer instead of my sewing machine.
but this is the only thing I've worked on since I started it 
(except for knitting triangle tuesday) and although
I have lots of ideas knocking around in my
head for my next project, I really can't blog about them
because I can't photograph the inside of my head.

Be thankful.


No comments: