Sunday, January 29, 2012

weekend update

Sounds like I got my own news show. 
I have been very busy keeping two
sewing machines going at high speed.

machine #1
(i know this is an ironing board-but these peaces were
sewn on my Juki)

If you think a lot of sewing goes into making a quilt,
you should see how much ironing goes into it.
Each seam has to be pressed, top and bottom.
I always think of this when people say they hate ironing.


It comes together by rows,


then by blocks.

Now lets move over to machine #2
 (and this really is a machine pic).


And here is the ironing board, again.


I am loving making these small project bags. 
I am going to put them in my Etsy shop.

They are reversible.


These photos are not very good, but this is a small project bag,
that matches a couple of knitting
kneedle (I love clever spelling)
cases I made.  They will also be in my Etsy shop.



As you can see, I need a professional intervention.

But I'm working on it.



No comments: