Sunday, May 27, 2012

FQ London Sewing Retreat 2012 Linky Party

I am a linky party  virgin, but it sounded like fun so I'm gonna give it a shot. 
It doesn't start till Friday, so by that time, I might have an idea what it is. 
Wonder if I need to get a plane ticket? 
Will I need a passport and a name tag? 

Stay tuned and when I find out where the party is, I will let you know and
we can all go together.
Meanwhile I will leave you with a pic
of a top I just finished.
 



The fox in the window block is from a
verykerryberry block pattern.
I can't get enough of it!!!!!



The Jack and Jenny block
(they really named a fabric for me and Jack)


and Babe on the new baby.
the cute post card is from the
etsy planetmonkey shop.

See you in London!


1 comment:

Poppy Seed Arts said...

Hi Jenny, The quilt top is beautiful! And so are both the blocks. I liked your idea to add the "fox in the window" block to the log cabin.
Have a great time in London!